|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Screenshots|
Make sure never to install more than one version of Outbox on the same system. Before installing a new version, you should uninstall the old version, using the instructions below.
- Close Thunderbird
- Determine where you've installed Outbox - either in your profile or in the Thunderbird program directory. This determines the value of <wherever>.
- Back up the directory where you're about to make changes, in case something goes wrong
- Remove outbox.jar from <wherever>\thunderbird\chrome
- Remove chrome.rdf from <wherever>\thunderbird\chrome
- Remove the overlayinfo directory from <wherever>\thunderbird\chrome
- That should be it - you're now ready to start Thunderbird again. If it doesn't work, feel free to drop us an email, but don't hold us responsible!